Listed below are global ministries within the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Adventist Development & Relief Agency - (ADRA) A humanitarian agency operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church for the purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief.
- Adventist Laymen's Services & Industries - (ASI) is a membership-based organization of Seventh-day Adventist laypeople who enthusiastically participate in the church's worldwide mission to serve others and to share the good news of God's love.
- End It Now - A global campaign to raise awareness and advocate for the end of violence against women and girls around the world. It aims to mobilize Adventists around the world and invites other community groups to join in to resolve this worldwide issue.
- Adventist Deaf Ministries International - Connects the Deaf around the world in such a way that an international community of fellowship, unity and encouragement is fostered and developed.
- Adventist Volunteer Center - Its mission is to assist the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the proclamation of the gospel to all peoples through the ministry of Adventist Volunteers.
- Adventist Christian Fellowship - A ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist church to students at secular universities around the world. It is known by several names based on the geographical region. Find out more from the parent site.
- Adventist Heritage Ministry - An educational and evangelistic corporation organized in 1981 to assist in preserving the heritage of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.