Share the value of Adventism with your community! Promote the value of our church by sending us your stories.
What to share on the web
- Share interesting stories, for example, reports on student outstanding achievements, church festivals, and special programs, inspiring Ingathering stories etc.
- By all means share baptism details. However, do make your post interesting; single out some special aspect of the baptism that will recommend it to the attention of the readers from other congregations. Usually the most interesting thing about a baptism will be a remarkable conversion story.
Guide for sharing
- Most online readers are not your church members alone! Do not share write reports or details that will be of interest only to members of your own congregation.
- People are always interesting. Posts and news can be made interesting by introducing details about individuals. Readers are interested in ages, backgrounds, conversion stories, why a particular individual became a pastor, etc.
- Children are always interesting. Aim to find interesting stories about what the children are doing both inside and outside the church.
- Stories will not fall into your lap. You will have to find it. Watch the active people in your congregation. Make contacts in all departments of the church and attend church board meetings. Interview people. Take notes.
Please fill in your details, You must enter your name and church information this is required for all submissions.
We now use specific aspect ratios. For our home banner it is 1:3 and event banner is 1:2
Homepage banners and event banners.
If you wish to create a banner for post on our home page it must be 1800 x 600 pixels.
Please note that posters should be jpeg or png images at roughly 800 x 400 pixels.
News and articles
Please note that posters should be jpeg or png images at roughly 800 x 800 pixels. Smaller images can be used but we cannot work with a main image under 400 x 400.
Adventist Business ads
Please note that posters should be jpeg or png images at roughly 800 x 200 pixels. Smaller images can be used but we cannot work with a main image under 400 x 100.
Thought of the day
© 2017 Seventh-day Adventist Church, South Caribbean Conference.